Sunday, January 9, 2011

Comfort Food Redux

First posted 9/09



I made this bread today after work. It's the best bread I've ever tasted and it was so easy. I've included the website where I found the recipe.

The Pioneer Woman

I took the picture this afternoon right after the bread came out of the oven, with no special settings on my camera. Just a Nikon Coolpix point and shoot. It was around 4 pm. But doesn't this look almost spiritual? It's been a rough couple of days here and you want to hear something funny? I found the recipe on The Pioneer Woman's site, but it was really from this site:

This is Reverb.

And you know what this guy does besides cook? He preaches. Yep, he's a preacher. :) He was visiting The Pioneer Woman's lodge when he made the bread.

Thanks, Reverb! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment